At Drake International (Singapore) Pte Ltd, your privacy is important to us.
The Personal Data Protection Act (No. 26 of 2012) governs how we manage your personal data. We have undertaken all reasonable security arrangements to protect all personal data in our possession or under our control, and generally to comply with our obligations under the PDPA.
What information we collect
We will only ask you to provide information that is relevant to the particular service that you have requested. We may collect some or all of the following information:
- Your name and contact details
- Date of birth and residency
- Qualifications, work history, resume and application forms
- Salary/benefit information and bank account
- Drivers licence number
- Information about your hobbies and interests
- Details of any dealings you have with us and/or our clients
If you consent, we may also collect sensitive information about you, including, your membership in a trade union, health information, information from police checks. It is up to you to choose the information that you give to Drake. If you choose not to provide Drake with particular information that has been requested, Drake may not be best placed to provide the service that you require.
Why we collect information
We use highly skilled consultants to provide permanent recruitment services that respond to the needs of both employers and applicants by helping to place the right person in the right position. Drake also supplies temporary staffing (contractors) to a wide range of businesses in many industries ("Clients"). Drake also provides services such as training, development and e-learning, assessment and certification, career and organisational development, business technologies and outsourcing. We use the information we collect to provide these services to clients, job seekers and contractors and to provide training programs. In our permanent recruitment and temporary contracting businesses, the personal information that we collect from you is used to provide recruitment and contracting services, for example, by matching applicants or contractors to clients needs. In our non-recruitment businesses, your personal information is used to enable Drake to deliver the product or services that you require.
Where we collect information from
We collect information in a number of ways, including:
- Directly from you, when you provide information by phone or in documents such as an application form or a resume
- By contacting the referees that you have nominated
- From clients to whom services are supplied as part of our contracting business
- By searching publicly available information (for example, the internet)
To whom do we regularly disclose personal information? We will disclose personal information to clients for the purpose of recruiting you to specific positions, or for supplying your services to clients as a contractor. We may also disclose your personal information to the following parties outside of Drake:
- Drake's agents, contractors (e.g. people who are authorised to administer our computer systems or to other recruitment suppliers, where we are working on a joint recruitment project), professional advisers, consultants and representatives
- You and your referees in making enquiries
- Your financial institution and others relating to your remuneration and benefits
- Government bodies or others as required/authorised by law
- Drake's related companies and any companies involved in a corporate or business restructure by Drake
We take reasonable steps to ensure that all information we collect, use or disclose about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you believe that there is an error or information is missing please notify our Privacy Officer and we will try to correct or add the information as soon as possible. We take reasonable steps to ensure any personal information which we no longer require for any lawful purpose is disposed of in a secure manner or de-identified. However, some personal records may be held for a specific period of time due to statutory requirements.
The security of your information is important to us. We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that information is stored securely both in electronic and physical form.
Access and correction
You may access your information at any time (subject to some exceptions allowed by law). If you would like to know what information we hold about you please contact our Privacy Officer. For security reasons, you may be required to put your request in writing. Further, you may be charged a fee for searching for and providing access to your information.
Any questions or concerns?
If you have any questions or concerns with respect to your personal data and how we manage such information, please contact Ms A Rais at +65 66454542, or email us at email@example.com so that we can assist you with your concerns.
Drake International (S) Ltd. Employment License: 11C3510