Drake International, founded by Bill Pollock in Canada in 1951, is one of the oldest and most respected recruitment and talent management consultancies in the world.
Drake has grown from a one-room office in Winnipeg to having an international presence in Canada, U.S.A., U.K., South Africa, Australia, N.Z., Hong Kong, Singapore, Philippines, Japan and Taiwan. We now have 100 offices servicing thousands of clients across a wide range of industries and functions.
We brought our global Drake heritage and expertise to Singapore in 1988 and have been pairing the right talent with the right companies here ever since. We offer bespoke Contracting & Interim Staffing Solutions, Search & Selection and Talent Management Solutions.
Each Drake office is unique and entrepreneurial. In our Singapore business (Employment License: 11C3510), we have a dedicated and knowledgeable team of recruitment managers specialising in the following practice areas:
- Compliance & Risk
- Education & Commercial
- Technology, Media & Telecommunication
- Legal In-house
- Legal Private Practice
- Business, Legal & Professional Support
- Contracting & Interim Solutions
Our mission is to create opportunities for people, while increasing organisational productivity, through maximizing the potential of their new and existing teams.
PI + PI = PI ™
Productivity Improvement +
Performance Improvement =
Who is DRAKE?
You’ve heard it stated that a straight line is the shortest distance between two points.
Consider this concept as you address HR issues in your business with the ultimate goal of improving your bottom line. At Drake, we believe in partnering with our clients in providing customised solutions to solve specific business issues.
Our operating philosophy is based on the principle that organisations achieve the highest level of performance when they are staffed with the right people, working with the right skills, knowledge, and behaviors, using the best processes and technology-driven solutions, over an extended period of time.
Between 30% and 70% of your company's costs are direct labor costs. Given that you're making such a significant investment in your human capital, are you taking the right steps to increase the return you're getting on that investment?
How do you get the highest possible ROI on your human capital? Experience shows us that this is the secret formula for success.
In order to address your profit problem, it's helpful to first step back and view your organisation as a whole with an HR audit, then drill down into the key processes that are responsible for the output of your human capital.
Consider these three Human Capital processes:
- The Acquisition process - identifying the individuals with the right combination of skills, knowledge, ability and FIT to become top performers in your organisation.
- The Development process - the manner in which you onboard, train, performance manage, coach, mentor, etc. in order to drive engagement and the desired output.
- The Management process - whereby you direct the day-to-day output of your employees to improve their productivity and performance results that will positively impact your business.
Even small improvements across each phase of the processes will have a compounding effect or exponential impact on your company's bottom line. To assist you, we have created a robust suite of Talent Management Solutions and Technologies that will do just that. We can handle all or part of your HR needs - driving organizational effectiveness and business improvement.
The Drake portfolio of solutions include:
- Executive, Permanent, Flexible and Specialty Recruitment
- Psychometric, Behavioral and Skill Assessments
- Employee Engagement Surveys
- Workforce Analytics
- The Drake Training Academy
- HR Documents and Templates
Our Goal - is your revenue growth and profit improvement.
Our Measure of Success - is how much we contribute to delivering measurable results on a variety
of human capital measurements such as:
- Lowering your cost of hiring
- Improving levels of employee engagement
- Reducing staff turnover rates
- Increasing levels of employee satisfaction
- Productivity improvement to do more with less
- Performance improvement to create a sustained competitive advantage
It’s all about People, Productivity & Performance.
W. Pollock, Chairman
Your Profit Improvement Company
Members of the Drake International Group of Companies are innovators in the field of Talent Management, Profit Improvement, Permanent and Flexible Staffing and Technology Solutions designed to improve the productivity and performance of your human capital.
Canada, U.S.A., U.K., South Africa, Australia, N.Z., Hong Kong, Singapore, Philippines, Japan and Taiwan.
Drake International (S) Ltd. Employment License: 11C3510